Thanks for coming up with such a wonderful idea. I’ll make sure to check out all the beautiful blogs mentioned below. (It’ll take time, but I will!)
As for me, I’d like share to my new blog:
It’s my quest for satisfying that creative itch (you know what I’m talking about, right?). I’m a writer, and for the most part, Writing cures that itch for me. But in “Curing the Itch” I’m trying to explore other dimensions of creativity — including graphic design, sketching, and motions graphics.
Hope I’ll see you there. Let’s make this Meet n Greet a huge success!
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
- Call the mayor of your hometown and have him pronounce this weekend as the official weekend of the “Dream Big Meet n Greet!” This might take some persistence, but don’t you dare give…
View original post 50 more words